Friday, February 11, 2011

Mo recipes!


During my, not so brief, hiatus from blogging, I've had time to think about what I want this blog to be. As I've mentioned here, I really started this because I wanted a record of our successes and especially, the recipes that made it happen. That's what I want to focus on. I'll still be giving you a peek into our family life, talking about running, and even giving my advice on healthy eating, but mostly, I would like to continue to share the meals that my family has together.

The new year has brought great joy to me. We've moved to our favorite city in the world, Portland, ME, run a half marathon, traveled to Florida (Disney World) with our amazing family, and made many new friends. I hope you continue to check out my blog and that your new year is fruitful and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment